Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Gawkergate, now this

Crudders! Will ya' look at that? What the fuck is happening at Apple Development Team? I mean, first we have Gawkergate, right, and now we get this travesty on ebay. OK, I admit, I was bidding on this, too, but it's not as if I was going bribe blackmail ransom impede Apple in any way getting it's beloved device back where it belongs. Well, okay, I may have demanded requested a 4G iPad prototype with the dual cameras, for personal use, but that's not wrong, is it? I didn't think so, and obviously Apple's security team is slipping lately or is it deliberate? I'm going with deliberate because it is a delicious way to keep all the news focused on Apple's products while looking innocent as lambs and indignant as all hell while smashing the fingers of some punk media types it's had to have put up with for longer than anyone should have to put up. It's better than the vaporware 'cos the right people get their hands on it, report or post it on their cruddy blogs or news journals, creates a circle jerk sensation in the media and everyone wants one now, not later or yesterday, now, fuck now, I want it now, give it to me, muthafucka'! You can't pay enough cash to sustain demand like that anymore and come off smelling like a delicate fresh orchid, not those rotten fetid putrid stuff found in the florist dumpster at the end of the day. I can't wait to see what the hell Apple is going to leak next when Google introduces its Chrome OS netbooks and tablets.

No comments:

Post a Comment